Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship
Apply for an exciting opportunity with Red Carnation Hotels in partnership with the University of Gloucestershire.
Applications for the Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship Programme in partnership with the University of Gloucestershire are now open, the deadline for applying is 27th August 2023.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates to gain experience in one of the most highly recognised hospitality organisations in the world whilst providing you with the opportunity to study a fully-funded Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship in Applied Hospitality Management.
We are looking for hard-working Degree Apprentices who can demonstrate dedication, enthusiasm, and passion in helping manage our hotels and look after our guests with warmth and compassion. This is your chance to develop your knowledge and skills, and showcase your initiative on a daily basis, guided by a team of outstanding professionals who are committed to building confident team leaders within this rewarding industry.
"I love the practical experience, that I will leave university without any debt and the smiles from guests - you can't pay for that feel-good factor!"
• Completing the Degree Apprenticeship and all project work as set by the University of Gloucestershire, including End Point Assessment
• Working full-time at a London based hotel, experiencing Front of House, Housekeeping and Food and Beverage on a rotational basis
• Understanding and adhering to the hotel’s service standards and delivering outstanding customer service
• A fully funded, debt-free Chartered Management Degree in Applied Hospitality Management
• Full training given on-the-job by a qualified specific skills trainer
• A buddy from a second-year Degree Apprentice who will help you settle in and look out for you across the programme
• Regular collaborative performance reviews with both the University of Gloucestershire and your line manager to maximise your growth and development
• The guarantee of a junior management role within the company, assuming you wish to stay with Red Carnation after graduating
• Award-winning learning and development opportunities with over 80 courses
• Staff appreciation annual party and other employee recognition events
• Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire and meals on duty
• Guidance from a mentor, the People & Culture team, and management team of hospitality professionals who care about you
• Participation in our Diversity & Inclusion and Sustainability initiatives and other project work
• Accommodation in Central London with other Red Carnation Hotel employees for the first six months of employment, subject to availability
Follow us on our social channels for our most recent news and team updates.