A vision for service excellence.
A passion for generous hospitality.
We offer two management programmes. The first is a 2½ year programme is open to ambitious graduates, with at least 6 months of work experience in hospitality looking to become our General Managers of the future. Our second management programme is open to those without formal qualifications, to people who can demonstrate the passion and desire to succeed in our industry.
We were so proud to be named the Best Graduate Scheme and Highly Commended for the Best Student Placement Scheme at the 2019 Institute of Hospitality Awards, and to be awarded Gold for Hospitality - Overall-Education Programme at the 2017 Travel Weekly Magellan Awards. We have also been awarded the Princess Royal Training Award 2017 for our Graduate Programme, the first hotel company to do so.
• Mentoring support with a key member of the Management or Executive Team
• Experience London and travel around the UK and Ireland
• Formal training with internationally recognised qualifications
• Direct access to Managing Director, Jonathan Raggett
• Staff accommodation in Dorset, Guernsey and Ireland
• Permanent operational management opportunities
Programme focus areas: 12 months Rooms Division Training
Programme focus areas: 12 months Food and Beverage training