Explore the medieval towns and World Heritage Sites that surround us.
A vision for service excellence.
A passion for generous hospitality.
The Graduate Management Programme is an 18 - 24 month programme open to ambitious graduates with at least six months of work experience in hospitality, who are looking to become our Senior Managers of the future. The 'on the job' training is complemented with a series of training courses, which are tailored to you, to help you develop the managerial skills needed for a managerial position.
We were so proud to be awarded platinum at the 2020 Global Corporate Investors in People awards and to be awarded the Princess Royal Training Award 2020 for our Graduate Programme, the first hotel company to do so. We were also delighted to be named the Best Graduate Scheme and Highly Commended for the Best Student Placement Scheme at the 2019 Institute of Hospitality Awards, and to be awarded Gold for Hospitality - Overall-Education Programme at the 2017 Travel Weekly Magellan Awards.
• Mentoring support with a key member of the Management or Executive Team
• Experience London and one other destination from Ireland, Guernsey, Switzerland and the UK
• Access to award-winning learning and development courses
• Direct access to Managing Director, Jonathan Raggett
• Staff accommodation in Dorset, Guernsey and Ireland
• Permanent operational management opportunities
• Optional rotation in Marketing, Sales, Finance and People & Culture
Programme focus areas: Up to 12 months Rooms Division Training
Programme focus areas: Up to 12 months Food and Beverage training
Follow us on our social channels for our most recent news and team updates.