Historic roots brought to life with warm British hospitality & theatrical dining experiences.
Our beautifully restored historic hotel is cared for by a team who take genuine pride in delivering impeccable service and exceeding expectations at every turn. Overlooking The Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace - the entrance used by the Royal family - The Rubens showcases exceptional dining journeys, and enriching and rewarding experiences, from the very first moment guests are greeted by our red-uniformed doormen...
Our hotel remains open and we are here to welcome you for any business-related stay. Our restaurants and bars are closed, however you can enjoy in-room dining throughout your stay.
internships are available to start between the months of February and October in London, Ireland, Dorset, Guernsey, South Africa and Geneva.
• Award-winning training and development opportunities
• Annual staff appreciation party and other employee recognition events
• Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire and meals on duty
• Assistance with accommodation in Dorset, Guernsey and Ireland
• Guidance from a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who care about you and your wellbeing