Our charming 16th-century coaching inn transports you to the pages of a Thomas Hardy novel. Featured in Tess of the d’Urbervilles, our atmospheric inn boasts old beams, oak panelling, roaring fires and an original skittle alley. The beautiful rural setting in the heart of the Dorset countryside is complemented by our warm, attentive service and fine local cuisine..
We are delighted that our doors are open once more, and the Acorn team are looking forward to welcoming our guests back.
Internships are available to start between the months of February and October in London, Ireland, Dorset, Guernsey, South Africa and Geneva.
• Award-winning training and development opportunities
• Annual staff appreciation party and other employee recognition events
• Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire and meals on duty
• Assistance with accommodation in Dorset, Guernsey and Ireland
• Guidance from a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who care about you and your wellbeing
Follow us on our social channels for our most recent news and team updates.