Set sail on a voyage of discovery
Step through an arch of fragrant blooms to discover this enchanting boutique townhouse in the very heart of Knightsbridge, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. With a unique character and beautiful traditional style, enjoy a delicious breakfast, named the best in the UK, experience our whimsical "Hatter's" Afternoon Tea by the fire or sip on one of London’s most famous martinis.
"I love the practical experience, that I will leave university without any debt and the smiles from guests - you can't pay for that feel-good factor!"
• Completing the Degree Apprenticeship and all project work as set by Pearson College London
• Working full-time at a London based hotel, experiencing Front of House and Food and Beverage
• Understanding and adhering to the hotel’s customer standards and delivering outstanding customer service
• Towards the end of the programme you have the option to experience a month in each of the central support departments. This could be Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing, Revenue or People and Culture
• Award-winning learning and development opportunities
• Staff appreciation annual party and other employee recognition events
• Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire and meals on duty
• Guidance from a mentor and management team of hospitality professionals who care about you
• If you would like to be part of an award-winning team then apply directly to Pearson College London
Follow us on our social channels for our most recent news and team updates.