Cairngorms, Highlands Scotland
We are inspired by our beautiful surroundings, deep in the Scottish Highlands. Each of our bedrooms showcase panoramic views of the spectacular landscape, while the verdant countryside is home to a wide variety of wildlife, from Golden Eagle and Osprey to Red Deer Stag and Pine Martin, as well as an abundance of wild flowers, plants and trees.
"I love the practical experience, that I will leave university without any debt and the smiles from guests - you can't pay for that feel-good factor!"
• Completing the Degree Apprenticeship and all project work as set by Pearson College London
• Working full-time at a London based hotel, experiencing Front of House and Food and Beverage
• Understanding and adhering to the hotel’s customer standards and delivering outstanding customer service
• Towards the end of the programme you have the option to experience a month in each of the central support departments. This could be Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing, Revenue or People and Culture
• Award-winning learning and development opportunities
• Staff appreciation annual party and other employee recognition events
• Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire and meals on duty
• Guidance from a mentor and management team of hospitality professionals who care about you
• If you would like to be part of an award-winning team then apply directly to Pearson College London
Follow us on our social channels for our most recent news and team updates.